Temporary Procedures and Modifications
Required for Home Visitation During
COVID-19 protocols effective December 14, 2021
- Dr. Allegra has been fully vaccinated, received her second Moderna vaccine in early February 2021 and 3rd booster in late October 2021. She is still taking precautions during home visits.
- We respectfully request that everyone present at the appointment be fully vaccinated and boostered (if eligible) for COVID-19 with the exception of children under the age of 5. Dr. Allegra will wear a KN95 or an N95 mask. Masks should be worn at all times by everyone over the age of 2..
- Masks should be well-fitting and cover the nose and mouth completely.
- If at all possible, please try to limit those present to your immediate household, or at most including one or two additional households.
- Dr. Allegra will provide you with a link to patient and consent forms that can be filled out, signed and submitted online. Payment should be in the form of a check made payable to Dr. Allegra Liu (preferred method and can be prepared ahead of time), cash or online credit card payment or ACH transfer by Square invoice (please let Dr. Allegra know if you will be paying by credit card or ACH transfer and she will send an invoice by email).
These temporary restrictions supersede all other descriptions of procedures offered elsewhere on the website. Thank you for your understanding.